Climb Kilimanjaro for Free Contest Rules
Entrants are responsible for complying with these Contest Rules:
- Contest is open only to individuals 18 years and older.
- Each entrant must 'like' our facebook page Climb Kilimanjaro for Free.
- Each entrant may submit one entry form per day, but one entrant cannot take more than one finalist spot.
- The email address on the entry form must match the entrant's facebook account email to be eligible for winning.
- Contest finalists and grand prize winner will be announced only on the Climb Kilimanjaro for Free facebook page.
- The contest winner can join any of our open group climbs in 2016 for free. The group climb includes:
2 nights hotel accommodation, breakfast at hotel, group transport to and from Moshi to the trail head, Kilimanjaro National Park permits, camping/hut fees, and rescue fees, guides/porters, private toilet, tent, sleeping pad, mess tent, table, chairs, lanterns, all meals on the mountain. The following are not included: airfare, lunch or dinner at hotel, personal gear and equipment, tips. Additional services are not included.
- Prizes are non transferrable, non substitutable, and no cash alternative is available.
- Existing customers of contest holder are elgible to win. Grand prize winner can apply prize toward cost of existing booking.
- By entering this contest, all entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the contest holder and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this contest or any contest-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder.
- The contest holder assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to contest entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries or entry forms. The contest holder is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants' or any other persons' computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials related to in this contest.
- This contest is void where prohibited. Entrants agree that this contest shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the Illinois and the forum for any dispute shall be in the Illinois, United States of America. To the extent permitted by law, the right to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or on connection with this contest are hereby excluded and any entrant expressly waives any and all such rights. Certain restrictions may apply. Entries void if the contest holder determines the entry is incomplete, counterfeit, or fraudulent.
- By entering, entrants also agree (a) to be bound by these rules; (b) that the decisions of the contest holder are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the contest; and (c) if the entrant wins that the contest holder may use the winner's name in any publicity or advertising relating to the contest or future promotions without compensation or approval (except where prohibited by law). All federal, state/provincial/territorial, and local taxes, fees and surcharges and taxes (whether foreign or domestic, and including income, sales, and import taxes) on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. In the event that the selected winner of any prize is/are ineligible, cannot be traced or does/do not respond within ten (10) days to a winner notification, or refuses the prize, the prize will be forfeited and the contest holder, in its sole discretion, may choose whether to award the prize to another entrant.
- The contest holder reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and/or entrant and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these rules or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the contest holder to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the contest holder that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, the contest holder reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest.
For questions contact email@example.com